HAPPY (kinda late) NEW YEARS!!!!!
I orginally didn't have any plans, but Crizl got in touch and asked for Eric and I to come over for a small party! It was soooo much fun!
We started off watching some South Park while snacking on some yummy food! Then we all watched The Hangover! I remember everyone at work talking about it and how great a movie it is, but never got around to watching it, till now. BTW...Loved it!
I also had some amazing drinks thanks to Jeremy, Crizl's bf! First I had a cosmopolitan and then proceeded to drink numerous Choco-tinies!!!!....YUM!!! Cannot express how good those were!! Like milkshakes for adults!!!!
For the New Years countdown we didn't have poppers or noise makers, but Tach handed out Nerf Guns to everyone and we shot those around at everything and everyone!!!
So, YES! I had a great New Years!!! And in honor of New Years....here's the N.Y. Meme that sooo many people are doing!
01. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never really make resolutions, but I think trying to work on my savings and try to work towards getting a house (even if it’s two+ years away) will be my goal/resolution.
03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
One lady from work (who no longer works with us) had a kid early 2009, but I know plenty of girls who are prego or even ready to pop! One girl is 3weeks away!
04. Did anyone close to you die?
Other than dear family pets…no.
05. What countries did you visit?
The country of….here… >.>
06. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I’d like to be promoted to Teller II. Also work on building a nice savings.
07. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
JUNE 13TH!!!! The day I got married!!!!
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Spamming this, but..eh….I GOT MARRIED!!!
09. What was your biggest failure?
Not having all my Thank-You cards out yet!! @_@ **FAIL**
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I did get sick for a few days, which resulted in me being very dizzy and not able to get out of bed…not fun!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
All the Christmas gifts I got for my family…cause I love watching them open their gifts and being happy/excited for what they watched! ….but personally, I like the flat screen monitor for my desktop and my uber cheap laptop! LOL
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Probably my sister’s…she’s still one crazy lady, but since she’s had her daughter (my adorable niece, Avalon!) who was born October 2008, she’s really grown up a lot.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
*shrugs* I dunno.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, bills, oh, and that little party…MY WEDDING $_$
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Do I gotta say it again?? My Wedding! (I’m beatin’ this bird dead!)
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I agree with
17. Compared to this time last year, you are:
Not freaking out about wedding stuff, not freaking out about dental stuff…though a little worried about money…but it’s nothing that can’t be handled.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Gone out and been with friends more. Eric and I have really become that old married couple that just stays in and watches tv :p
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?
Visiting my family in Ohio! Love getting to see my niece Avalon!
21. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
Spent it with Crizl, Tach, and Jeremy! Watched The Hangover and shot Nerf guns at eachother, and lots of good booze!!
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Was already in love!
23. How many one-night stands?
None! And never will!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Ghost Whisperer, Ghost Hunters, and True Blood!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not that I can think of. I’ve gotten upset at people, but nothing to make me hate anyone.
26. What was the best book you read?
Twilight Series XD
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
Besides my wedding and honeymoon….a ton of Hello Kitty stuff!!
29. What did you want and not get?
A house >.< But I already knew I wasn’t gonna get one anytime soon, but still.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I’d say either Twilight:New Moon and The Hangover(which I saw for the first time on New Years eve! LOL)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had to work late on my b-day, so when I got home I was just really tired. Eric got me this adorable penguin necklace that I had wanted and also had Chinese food delievered! It was also my golden birthday, 26 on the 26th!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
My father not having cancer.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Work clothes made casual via jeans >.> LOL How lame is that! But I don’t really feel like spending the money on tones of extra clothes…But I have two very different styles: work casual and weekend fun!
34. What kept you sane?
Eric, family and friends!
35. What was your favorite video game of the year?
Not really a gamer…but I guess I’ve played lots of FB games! LOL
36. Who has made the most cameos in your dreams this year?
Eric I guess, LOL
37. Who did you miss?
My friends and family outta state. There are some times when I really miss them and wish I lived out there by them, but I love my life out here as well.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
You can’t control everything, Don’t stress over the little things, and be happy with your life and love your family as much as possible!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
”Lucky I’m in love with my best friend”